Monday 26 July 2010

The Super Massive Black Hole.

Has anybody seen the [Insert Object Here]
Five years later and the object is still missing

Now my veiwers I am almost certain all of you will have lost something at some point in your life, no matter how old you are be it 3 months or 98 years old.
When I was little I remember loosing one of my favorite beenie babies, sure I was young and in hindesight i'd probrably left it at a friends house but at the time I was certain I had left him under my bed! (Stupid place to leave something you love, I know, but I was having a bit of a moment like Andy does in Toy Story when he leaves Woody underneath the bed for like a whole ten minuets!!)

My point is, this Beenie Baby never ever turned up, so this got me thinking where it had gone and instantly I decided there was something going around and stealing my toys. Then later on when I started to watch Dr. Who I realised that this "being" that was stealing my stuff was probably a big black hole and once the stuff got sucked into the Big Black Hole you wouldn't get your stuff back. It was G.O.N.E aka MIA put it any way you like it just wasn't there any more!

The reason I bring this up today is because my dad had a wine glass last night, he went to bed and this evening when he went to go get his 8 o'clock glass of wine the glass had completely diserpierd. We looked in the dishwasher, the cupboards, the sink, under the sofa, his room everywhere but the glass just simply wasn't there! It wasn't in the bin either! So we were completlty at a loss because it just cannot be anywhere in the house!
Which is why this led me to start thinking about the Big Black Hole and wondering if it could actually be possible

Now I know sometimes things just hide for fun, the endless hours of amusement we get from looking for a watch or a phone we "swear was left by the bed" It's better than TV sometimes! Especially in my household! Like this morning (please note we do lose things A LOT) my brother is having a party tomorrow and my mum needs to call all his friends (yes he is in year nine but we don't trust that he's actually invited anyone!) So anyway we've just cleaned the whole of the downstairs and every single drawer looking for this sheet! ALSO my mum decided that she would edit the bin, by edit I mean switch it with the dog food bin!

If i'm being honest with you she is still looking! we started this at... 10 this morning, now it's nearly 2 and they still haven't found the piece of paper... EUGH.

So i'm not sure what to believe about this black hole.
Maybe i'm just stupid.
Maybe it exists.
MAYBE IT WAS STOLEN BY DINOSAURS!

sorry, i shall go now.
love to you all!
xox
HarrietCorey.
ps. listen to Selena Gomez's "round and round" I love that song right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)