Sunday 25 July 2010

Just a small explanation!

You realise you're on MSN constantly?
Yes! I have a very good reason too!

Obviously those of you who are on my MSN/Facebook know that most of the time I will be signed in or on-line on these sites. I do understand that this then looks like I'm just waiting around for someone to talk to me, which is only partly true!

As a matter of fact I'm actually probably blogging or listening to music whilst doing some graphics on Photoshop! See I haven't explained this to a lot of my new friends/followers and I realised I might look a bit strange but I wanted to assure everyone that i do have a life outside of cyberspace it's just that I like my computer and my music so that is logged on automatically as is MSN and Facebook and now Tumblr too!

I will prove all of what I've just said to you one day just not now because i'm working on a project (Yes I know! How James Bond of me!)

Love you readers!
xox
HarrietCorey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)