Monday 26 July 2010

Feeling Fat.

I like being curvy.
But I also don't like feeling being "Technically fat".

My mother has always said I'm a curious being and so when I get bored I often end up doing things I wouldn't usually do... So today I decided I wanted to look up my BMI (Body Mass Index) A stupid thing for me to do really because personally I've always thought I'm not over weight nor defiantly not underweight. So when I happily weighed myself this morning (In all fairness I've only gained about half a stone since last year) and then I guessed I'm about 5ft which is fair enough I've never denied that I'm short.

So when I put all this into the on-line BMI calculator I wasn't sure what to expect, however when it decided to tell me that as a matter of fact i'm 0.5 over weight. xD

So now I've set myself a little task, again how very James Bond of me! Just to assure you I'm not going to stop eating or skip breakfast (I could never do that I like food too much!) However I am going to try to loose 3 pounds every week for the next seven weeks so that by the 31st of August i'm going to have lost exactly a stone and a half to get my weight back down to a more comfortable 8 stone. (Yes to save you the maths I'll let you know I'm 9 stone 5 at the moment so it's not that bad!)

So now I've come up with a little plan... see I have the Davina work out DVD that has two and a half hours worth of exercise on it. My plan? An hour in the morning and an hour in the evening before dinner (or after, depends on what time I eat) Also even if my mother does go buy crisps and sweets I won't be eating any of that except for a small slice of Honey Cake because surprisingly that's actually good for you!

Now I know allot of people are going to think i'm bidding for attention by blogging about this, but honestly I'm not trust me, if I wanted attention I could get it without having to rave about my weight. I'm only blogging about this because I thought it would be quiet interesting to do a weekly "Weight Update" to see if I can actually loose this weight, and I promise you as a dedicated blogger that not in a single one of my "Weight Blogs" will I lie to you! I may not tell the truth all the time about how I feel emotionally but when it comes to my weight I'm always straight forward and honest because everyone has a weight and I know I'm a lot smaller than the worlds fattest woman so i'm in no danger of becoming like that any time soon.

So if you don't like me now just because I weigh more than I should that is your problem and I'm not particularity fussed about it. I'd just prefer to be that little bit less so I can be even more happy (Also I like a bit of a challenge and what is a better challenge other than weight loss?!)


Well i'm off to go start my Davina Fit DVD (It really is good fun by the way)
Love to all my readers
xox
HarrietCorey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)