Sunday 11 July 2010

My school had made this compulsory :o

I've been blogging for AGES!
Media Studies now means everyone hast to!

So we got our summer work a few weeks back, it's simple stuff really lots of hard graft for Art, Theatre Studies, English Lit and English Lang but when I took a look at my friend's Media Studies summer work one particular thing caught my eye... "You should consider writing and following a blog" WHAT? my little weirdness place is being invaded by media studies peoples! :o

Now I would like to say that actually I think I quiet like all the people doing Media Studies so it really is nothing personal (I've had to include this now in anything I do in-case I insult someone like I did in my Vlog)

So anyways now a lot of my friends are on here blogging, I'm not sure what about... yet! So I'm going to have to go do some snooping around and see what everyone finds to talk about because you know, I like a bit of competition! However I will make sure to view them in a totally non-biast manner and give them positive feedback, unless it really is horrible then I may have to un-subscribe, not that i'm subscribed to any of them yet! :O

Well I have to go and get dressed and shower and eat and everything so I had better go!
Final words today, I hope all the newbies on this thing have fun and make more sense in their blogs than I do :)


Much love
HarrietCorey
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)