Saturday 16 October 2010

Did you miss me?


Absence makes the heart grow fonder
I wish.

Hello all my wonderful readers, I know, it's been far too long and i'm awfully sorry about that. I'm not sure what came over me but I had no inspiration and admittedly no time! So my poor blog suffered from this, but hey! it's October now and life goes on!

I have two things to natter about today, the first being sixth form and the other a very interesting conversation I had with some friends over a meal about the best songs to tell someone you like them (I know, how sad but really it was quiet interesting)

So before we go onto the songs... THERE ARE BOYS IN MY SCHOOL AND IT ISN'T RIGHT. Of course, i'm not complaining the ones i've spoken to are very nice indeed but I can't seem to get my head around the fact that when we are in English class now the guys get picked to read Macbeth... who until this year had a very high pitched girly voice. (Simply because all we had were girls so inevitably a girl would read the part) So now every time we start to read I flinch a little bit at the sound of a deep voiced Macbeth ( it's just not right I tell you!)

Also with the ratio of boys to girls being 40/30 to the girls it's no wonder that the school yard gossip has turned into who is going out with who and who likes who and why so-and-so won't talk to that guy and what do the guys think of our hair... blah blah blah. Unfortunately there have been rumours spread that just are not true! (and you know how good I am about changing names so anyone new who's reading this don't you worry! I'm not about to disclose who you are seemingly "in love with")

  • One guy in our sixth form has told all his friends outside of school that pretty much every girl in our year likes him and is queuing up to get off with him (This isn't true)

  • One of the girls is being named a "flirt" and J-Lo (she's a good friend she wont mind me saying who she is pretty much) why J-Lo? Well according to the guys she has a big ass. How mature?

  • There are so far... three couples? At least that's as many as I know about and at least two "going-to-be-couples"

  • Miss V. (Head of our year) has found out about one of these couples and is persisting to tease them much to the enjoyment of the rest of the year

  • One certain boy in our year has (and this was counted last Tuesday so it may be more or less by now) 8 girls who like him, who he likes? No-one knows.

  • Also acourding to the gossip I like two guys :D Neither of these are actually true! Sure, I do like someone but neither of the guys i'm rumoured to like (how strange!)

So there you have it my friends and stalkers!
School ground gossip gone mad!
I wonder if any of you know who i'm talking about in those little snippets!
Anyways I shall write a separate entry on the music because it needs more than a few lines

Mucho Love
xox
HarrietCorey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)