Monday 25 October 2010

halloween at home

Spooky stories, camp fire's, trick or treat
msn and homework

Halloween, a time for us to all dress up, have a laugh and be with our friends under a spooky moon at the dead of night. Not this year, last year I spend Halloween with my best friend's family, previous years i've spent it at a friends Halloween party (complete with pumpkin carving) this year? Home with the family watching Antiques Road-show.

One of my friends is having a party tomorrow, sure i'm invited. BUT I HAVE PLAY PRACTISE. That's right, I do love my acting and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world, but I also love my social life and three of my best friends that I haven't seen in months because of the government making catching a bus to school FAR TOO EXPENSIVE!

As you can probably tell I'm not very impressed. I look forward to this half term every year, it holds the promise of at least one party and several meetups with friends, yes i'm seeing my school friends but NO PARTIES.

I'm childish I know I know, but seriously! My friends are raving about this party with everyone and I CAN'T JOIN IN.

Yes, I know this isn't really an insightful post or anything that interesting but really, I just want to go out and have a good time tomorrow night! I even knew what I was going to go as! See the theme is your favorite film/tv program and I was going to do my hair all pretty and go as one of the girls from Gossip Girl so I could wear my new heels and my dress that I haven't worn in AGES.

So what if I have to pay to go to the party (It's not that much) and so what if it's going to be cold and probably (no offense Greg I do love you but...) it won't be as good as everyone is building it up to be because these things just never ever are! So what if I will know hardly anyone... SO WHO FRIGGIN CARES!

I do sound like a petulant child, and as a teen you would expect me to also mention how badly I want to get drunk, but i'm not that sort of teen. (Plus there won't be alcohol) so that doesn't count for anything just in-case anyone was wondering!

I just want to go and have a good time because it's not often I get invited to parties like this!

I must go now, not only will my internet run out in... 9 minuets but I have worked myself up into a state and I desperately feel the need to go and scream into a pillow. No. I. Am. Not. Joking.

xox
HarrietCorey
(your ever faithful stay at home)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)