Sunday 24 October 2010

700 views...

700 Views... OHMYGOSH
I wonder if I'll have 1000 soon?

My viewers, readers, friends and lovers thank you so much! You have all made my day, something amazing would have to happen to top this! So I came on-line to talk about maybe feel good songs and quotes and stuff that makes me feel amazing on a bad day... but then I thought "I wonder how many views I've had in the last few weeks" because I may be vain but I don't check everyday and I honestly had to check three times because according to my little counter I'm up to 700 views... last time I checked I was on 521 so that's nearly 200 views in a week and a bit!

So thank you so much everyone who has read my blog and shown your friends and voted in the poll (If you haven't then please do because I find the results interesting) So even though I'm sat in my room listening to last weeks chart show writing an English essay about Willy Loman from "Death of a Salesman" I couldn't help but write a very quick message to you all saying thank you thank you thank you! You will never know how good this feels unless it happens to you and I know I thank my friends a lot by mentions but it's about time I thank people I don't know too!
So my lovelies this one is for you :D

xox
HarrietCorey
p.s i will do a proper blog post in a bit once i've finished my essay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)