Saturday 1 January 2011

Day One : Changes!

As you can see, I've made a few changes
so Happy New Year!

Hello my wonderful readers and secret obsessives!

So here we are, on the brink of 2010 (Although I admit this morning I wrote "01/01/1011" on my facebook status... no brains aren't my strong point!) With the New Year comes change and with change going on all around me I decided that my little piece of heaven (My blog not my room) should have a bit of a change too!

Immediately upon clicking on my page (unless you've never really paid attention to the layout and colours of my blog) you should have seen that not only the layout but the colours and heading image have changed. I don't do amazingly at changing my layout all the time, because I'm a perfectionist and so obsess over the trivial things. However I decided to go for a slightly more colourful and not so harsh on the eyes look this time.

The blossom on the top picture I chose because it's a new year and so a "blossoming of a new chapter of my life" yes, I know how very, very sad!

Along with all the appearence changes I'm also going to start a new part of the blog, where every month I'm going to find one or two "Up-And-Coming's" to blog about, so friends, strangers really anyone who I think has a talent that should be shown. I've already got my first lined up so if you're reading this and think " I have something I want shown" then drop me an email!

That's the other new change (This is so exciting for me) I don't get many comments on my blog or questions or anything and so I have set up an exclusive e-mail for people to send comments, questions, mockings and anything else to!

harrietcoreyblog@hotmail.co.uk

so there you have it! A whole load of new changes for a brand new year!
Also I just want to say thank you so much for reading my blog, I know it gets a little random and sometimes makes no sense but that's part of the fun! I'm hoping that this "Up-And-Comings" idea will work out because there are so many people out there who I look up to for their talent and who never seem to be showcased!

So until later tonight when I'll post my first "Up-And-Coming" goodbye !

all my love to you crazy earthlings
xox
HarrietCorey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)