Sunday 2 January 2011

Peeking In At Windows...

I looked out of my window 
and saw a man!

So sat here casually promoting my blog, editing a website and listening to Leona Lewis (No, this blog is not about my awful taste in music) So I was casually messing around in general and I looked outside my window to see a man. Yes, I live in the country side and people walk past regally. So I thought nothing of it! 

About ten minutes passed and I stood up to stretch and looked out of the window and the man was there again! Now me being me I decided to ignore it and carry on chatting to friends. 

and then he was back I know I know I sound stupid but this man was just walking up and down. Nothing wrong with that? Well he was quiet obviously looking into mine and my neighbour's house... 

So I started to wonder and decided it was best to tell my mum and dad (who were sat reading by the fire like old fogies - oh and just so you know they didn't kill me after this morning's rush) My mum then looked out of the window and saw the man too, she then sent my dad to err... follow him... we aren't stalkers just a little bit concerned! 

So I thought nothing of it, next thing I know my mum's gotten into her car and driven off after him... I think she fancies herself as a bit of a spy!
Anyway she then decided to call our next door neighbours (who live in a house so big and grand that Madonna was going to buy it) and notify their security people, which they did. 

THEN we actually called the "Neighbourhood Watch" for my area and they reported it to the authorities and it's all very exciting because the old man at the other end of the phone said that he loved cases like this especially when it was so mysterious!

We haven't seen him since and this happened an hour ago, but then again it is dark... so we wouldn't be able to see him even if we tried. 

Love to you all! 
HarrietCorey
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)