Wednesday 24 November 2010

Keeping Secrets

I have a secret
na na na na na naa

Hello blog viewers :D I'm in such a fantastic mood this evening! I've finished my essay and i'm listening to this really catchy acoustic cover by Olly Murs of one of his songs! It's so good!

Anyways don't you just love having a secret? Like when you've brought someone a present and they don't know? or when you know someone is about to ask your best friend out and they have no idea? Some secrets just make me feel so happy, like knowing something special and you don't have to tell anyone unless you want to?

Some secrets are bad though, like if your friend has something between their teeth and you don't tell them because you think it's funny if they go and talk to the guy/girl they like with food between their teeth!

I have a secret, and I'm not going to tell anyone because it's my secret and I don't have to tell anyone if I don't want to because it's such a nice secret to have and to keep :D

Love you blog readers!
Sorry, that was a little random!

xox
HarrietCorey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)