Saturday 13 November 2010

I write about rubbish.

Has anyone else noticed?
How cruel people can be?

Hello my readers, followers, friends and yes even my haters! I love the internet, I don't know many people who don't and most of the list of people i know that don't consist of 0ld people (no, I am not talking about my parents, they use it more than I do) I love being able to research anything really really quickly! Isn't it amazing how you can type in something like "Banana" and Google will come up with 46, 300, 000 results? I mean, fair enough the world loves banana's but really all we need is one wikipedia page and we'd be happy no?

Also music, I love the music on the internet! I'm not exactly rich when it comes to buying music, I very rarely buy new songs but with the wonderful use of youtube I can easily listen to the latest Justin Beiber (I kid, I kid) without having to pay for it! Yes, some clever idiots have managed to work out how to illegal download music from youtube but me, I don't bother with that because why down lode virus' when you can just listen to the music any time you want on youtube anyway?

The other of my favorite past times on the internet, and no i'm not afraid to admit this is to type my name into google! If you haven't tried it then I suggest you go right now because it's amazing what comes up! For example if I type in my first and last name it comes up with Kent Youth TV on several different channels like MetaCaffe and Youtube, it also come up with my Twitter account and an article about Dyslexia from the Daily Mail which I was interviewed for years ago ( This is what it said in case you were wondering: As Harriet, ten, who attends Brenchley and Matfield Church of England (Aided) Primary School in Kent, says: 'When I was in Year Four, I was really struggling, but my teacher had no idea.' No one knows how many people are affected by dyslexia. )

Then if I type in HarrietCorey it comes up with silly things like my old youtube account, complete with bad singing, blog's I follow and even this site! :D

So what is there to not love about the internet? Maybe this one site called Formspring? A popular place to be given abuse, made a fool of and just generally bullied. Yes, I talk from personal expireance as alot of rubbish happened on Formspring for me, but also for my friends and ex boyfriend. There are some people in this world that just like to make fun of people and make them feel as bad as possible. Sure, this is bad in any situation but to do it anonymously on some silly website that's meant to be there for good fun? Really do people have nothing better to do at all? geesh.

Anyways i'm going to bed because I feel slightly sleep deprived
xox
HarrietCorey

P.s. Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)