Tuesday 30 December 2014

Change is coming, bare with me!

When you start a blog at a young age you don't really know what to write, my blog has been the place where I write thoughts and random anecdotes since the beginning and now? Now I want to stop doing what I feel I should be doing and start with something new. Writing about the things I want to pos about and not worry whether I'm good at them or not. You see, I don't follow blogs about peoples inner most thoughts on the world, I read blogs about shopping and about make-up, reviews on what people think is best. I follow blogs about photography and baking and I follow the occasional DIY blog, so I've been asking myself why if this what I'm interested in am I wasting time talking about love and stars and other nonsense?

My priorities in life and my interests have started to evolve, I've noticed it and the people around me have too -  the fact that I've started to take an interest in things which before never made me think twice. So now I hope you will all be able to stick with me as I try this out.

Over the coming weeks, months, maybe years I will be writing reviews (not just of make-up or hair styles or other blogs but of films and theatre shows and all sorts) I've got the Hummingbird Bakery Challenge and I'm going to start sharing my adventure through the use of images, quotes and all sorts. I don't really know what my blog will become, but it's not staying the same and I think that's clear from all the recent changes being made, but I hope you will like it as both myself and my blog do a bit of a transformation.

Much love as always,
Harriet
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)