Tuesday 2 December 2014

Let's do this again.

Hello world, it's been a while -

Since I no longer have a Boyfriend around to distract my attention (he's still my Boyfriend he's just stuck up North) I've decided it's high time I get back to blogging and paying my lovely readers some attention (I'm trying to get some of you back! Please love me again)

So I have decided... I'm going to start again, with a new layout and a new page name and to top it all of I'm going to start a YouTube channel - in fact, I've already started it... so click the hyper link and see what I'm up to in the days leading up to Christmas. Since we all know it's by far my favourite time of the year.

Now m'dears this won't be a long post as I'm off to London with my parents for my mother's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY) I think we are going to the Tate Modern, so I'll probably be posting about that tonight if I can get my editing software to work a bit better than last night.

Long story short? Hello! I'm back, I'm home, let's be friends again.

Loving you always
HarrietCorey
xxo

UPDATE: Well this failed fantastically, but I did then re-design my blog, forced it to grow up and now hopefully it should all be tickedy-boo! As for the Youtube channel? Yeah, that lasted a few days, Vlogmas is not the best time to start learning how to edit videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)