Friday 11 February 2011

RUMOUR ALERT!

TENNANT TO BE BLOOM'S DAD
The Hobbit is coming to cinemas near you!

News just found (yes, English lessons are productive) The rumours of a two part film of J.K.Tolkin's "The Hobbit" are now officially true but that's not the best part, the cast list features some of today's biggest stars. Martin Freeman (Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy) is to star Bilbo, Ian McKellen is to return as Gandalf and Orlando Bloom is back as Legolas...

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL...

Rumour has it that David Tennant (yes, THE Doctor) is to play Bloom's father Thranduil!!

David Tennant was first rumoured to be playing Bilbo Baggins but has now shot down those rumours and revealed his "true role" supposedly!

So blog readers keep your eyes on the look-out, because I don't know about you but I'm wishing away 2011 and hoping 2012 brings lots of Hairy-Footed madness (Finally I will belong in society with my hairy feet and shortness!)  - I kid.

Well I have to go to drama lessons now but I love you all :D
Ps. don't forget to link to your friends (because you love me)
xox
HarrietCorey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)