Sunday 17 April 2011

SUMMER TIME!

I love summer
But what a crazy time it is all ready!

Hey blog lovers, haters and walkers (whatever that is!) I'm so sorry I haven't blogged recently but I've been soo busy! So this past week I've been in a play "The servant to two masters" and I loved every minute of it. However it has taken up so much of my time that you all got slightly overlooked! For that I apologise! 

Another crazy thing in my life right now... 

Wait for it... 

It's big news...

I, YES HARRIETCOREY HAVE A JOB!!!!

I handed in my CV at the local ShoeZone two weeks ago... and my first shift was yesterday! How crazy is that?! It was all such a quick process that I'm still getting my head around the idea that soon I can go out and buy my own stuff (not dvds though, I've been banned from buying and Disney Dvds by my mother but oh well) 
How crazy is that? This is on top of revision and everything else! Eeeek! 

Now as you may tell by the title... I officially declare it to be summer in my world and therefore the colour scheme for the blog... WILL BE CHANGING to something more seasonal! So watch this space... literally!

I'm also going to be updating my "Up and Comings" which I'm excited about because I have a few youtubers I want to show you! 

ALSO I just quickly want to say on this Wednesday, the  20th of April my friend Millie, I lie - sorry my best friend, that's better! Will be playing at the Tunbridge Wells Forum for Studentberry Jam at 7.20 pm tickets are £6.50 on the door and you should all go because she is AMAZING. No, I'm not bias because she's my bestie... okay a little but still! GO SEE IT! 

Also debating having a video blog too? Not sure though! What do you think? harrietcoreyblog@hotmail.co.uk   

xox
HarrietCorey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)