Wednesday 28 August 2013

Exhaustion

Hey my lovers, haters and kick ass fighters!
So I've only just woken up - and have had a grand total of not very much sleep, and I'm beyond exhausted! But the question is why on earth was I awake at stupid o'clock in the morning? Firstly I have been updating my blog, changing the colour scheme and the header and as you can see I had two blogs to post as well!

I then began talking to one of my super good friends about tattoos, when I started university I didn't have any. Then I met Lauren and now I have two, which I love and I was talking to her last night about her newest tattoo craving (a pink flamingo) which is so very her and I can't imagine her not having a flamingo tattoo at some point in her life!
But it got me thinking about the two tattoos I've been wanting for ages and ages;

NĂºmero UNO: whenever I'm hurting or whenever I'm upset there's one thing people tell me to be, they never tell me to cheer up and to smile - be brave, be strong is all I can ever remember anyone saying to me. Now as you l know I'm a very Disney girl, I absolutely love it and when Sirius passed away the first thing I thought as I stood in the street and one of my best friends told me to "be brave" was "I'm only brave when I have to be" which I couldn't remember where it was from.
It was only later watching the lion king that I realised and it was something Muffasa tells the young version of Simba. The idea is that this tattoo will be on my ribs on the right hand side, like it's curved under my boob. It'll be a reminder that I am strong and I am brave when I need to be, but also a bit of a reminder that it's ok not to be brave all of the time.

The second tattoo I want is again Lion related, Iove them more than anyone realises - I genuinely think it's only my family, my best friend and Alex (who only knows because we went to the zoo) that know just how much I worship them. Being a Leo I've always felt close to them and they're so strong and powerful and beautiful that I couldn't ever imagine not loving them. The idea for the tattoo is a little weird, originally I was going to get both a lion and a lioness walking side by side, since they're such loyal lovers but then I decided that for now I would just get the lioness - representing me and then when I find the right person I want to marry and who I think is my soul mate then I would add the lion in next to her. I know it's a bit of a soppy romantic story but that's kind of how I've always wanted it!

So I've had very very little sleep now thanks to blogs and lions and tattoos but I'm really excited to start designing them and to go and book for the first one! Yay!

Anyways my lovelies I'm going to bed again as I'm ridiculously tired!
HarrietCorey
Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)