Wednesday 26 October 2011

Harry Potter to Disappear

HARRY POTTER FANS! 
TO AMAZON WE GO...
Morning Blog Readers! 
So you may be wondering what all the panic is about? Well Warner Brothers have decided to go down the same route as my beloved Disney... as of December 29th they will stop shipping of all Harry Potter Films making it near impossible to find copies! 
Some are speculating that this will create such high demand that they will run out of copies before the Christmas period is over, meaning that even if you do rush to the shops there is no grantee that you'll get a copy. 
For a girl who loves Harry Potter I haven't been very good at buying the DVDs, however after hearing this news and being one of the first to see it I predicted that prices will suddenly rocket on all the DVDs. Therefore I have spent the last few pounds in my bank account ordering the 5 DVDs I don't have. (I couldn't buy either of the Deathly Hallows so if you'd like to be my favourite person ever you could buy me that... just saying) 
  So my fellow Harry-Addicts I suggest you hop online right this second and purchase your copies, because sooner or later the prices are going to be mind-bogglingly high... I managed to pay just over £9 for 5 of them compared to the £35 they want for a box set, so be clever and save some money whilst purchasing the best film series ever (Okay, maybe not the absolute best but pretty close) 

Lots of Love! 
HarrietCorey
xox

1 comment:

  1. When Movie studios play games like this I use to think it was playing dirty but since I haven't payed for a movie in the last 5 years it seems like fighting fire with fire.

    a3

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)