Saturday 8 May 2010

Gosh What a Long Time!



Look! A Camera! Quick Pose!

Sometimes you leave people behind, and you forget all the good times and remember the bad, but that's why we have photos... so we can remember those times we should never forget.


Anyone who knows me will know I'm a camera whore... so much so that I'm thinking of buying a new camera, just so i can take lots of photos of me this summer (joking, well partially)


So as you may or not know Bebo is shutting down yes, i did just say err type shutting down how depressing? do they not know i have over a thousand photo's on there? no i didn't think so! So anyways i decided it would probably be a good idea to attempt to save all these photo's back onto my computer just so i have them for the future... although it wasn't until i had started did i realise just how many photo's there were... some dating back to year 7 (I would like to point out I'm year 11 so that's... 4-5 years back)


As i was looking through these photos i realised just how much fun I've had with my friends at school and out of school and at home and at sleepovers and another thing, just how much of a poser i am... 1000 photos of myself and friends i can safely say i am just as bad as they are... which make me a hypocrite!!


So now it's 23:16 as my computer tells me... which i think is 11:16? or maybe its 10:16? i know it's not 12:16 because that would be 0:16... eh i give up! anyway I'm listening to Hannah Montana loudly i the dark... so i think i may go to bed as i have to revise tomorrow :o not cool!




Anyways goodnight my blog readers


xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)