Friday 13 January 2012

An Exciting Evening...

An Evening in...
London!!!

Afternoon friends and followers! Just a quick post to say I'M GOING TO LONDON!!!!
The reason for my visit? To see the wonderful Frantic Assembly perform their new physical theatre piece "Love Song"... Yes, I will review this properly for you later! If you haven't heard of Frantic Assembly you should have a look at their website: http://www.franticassembly.co.uk and then you will understand why I am so excited :D

I am also going to Primark for some well-needed shopping... So I will also share with you the bargains I buy (No doubt I will buy lots of things I don't actually need!)

Love to you all!
xox
HarrietCorey

ps. Thank you to all the people (especially the 60 South Koreans) who have been reading my blog as of late... it is much appreciated! If you want to get in touch then just email me at harrietcoreyblog@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)