Monday 14 June 2010

Summer Time!

Yes my loves, it is nearly summer time!
Two exams and I will be free from the restraints set upon me by my school.

Although I am looking forward to the summer and then sixth form (hopefully) I cannot help but think of all my friends who i won't spend much time with next year. I am under no illusion that i will remain close to everyone next year. My "Subject-Buddy" Alex for instance, we have had pretty much every lesson together this past two years and it will be a miracle if we have any together next year. See what i mean? Harsh isn't it? Well all we can do is hope for the best right? Also spend as much time as possible focusing on our friends at the moment!

"There's something about the sunshine baby, I'm seeing you in a whole new light"

So as many of my friend know I have a summer song every year!! Most newbies ask me what a summer song is when I tell them so quickly here is my definition:
"A summer song is one that reminds you of your ideal summer time and makes you feel happy, sad songs are not aloud. It also helps if the song is cheesy and catchy!"

So last year i had several, because if you listen to the same song over and over again it can get semi boring *yawn*
These are them just so you know:

Live Your Life - T.I. Ft Rihanna
Remedy - Little Boots (Also Mine and Emily's Venice Song)
Don't Trust Me - 3OH!3 (Also A Venice Song)

but this year so far i have only found one song to be my summer song and that is "Something about the sunshine" By Sterling Knight i know it isn't the best song in the world but it makes me feel all happy and summery!! So here is the catch i now want YOU to find me another summer song!! That's right I'm taking suggestions, so if you want to suggest a song to me then send me an e-mail to: rumbled_fish@hotmail.co.uk

"Like a rose I will rot and die,
On the wind you will hear my cry,
An angel of stone I'll be
Just a misplaced memory."

Just before i go and get back to revision i wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all my friends, old and new for always being there for me through ups and downs and being a constant in my life when everything else seemed to rock about a bit. I love you all, those who read my blog know i don't usually talk about my friends and family in a soppy way but sometimes i sit back and think "Do they even know how much i care?" So i thought a small shout out to everyone was in order just to say how wonderful you all are and how i hope you all did amazingly in exams and have an amazing summer!!

much love
xox
HarrietCorey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Leave me a message and I promise I will reply (I have nothing better to do with my life!)